Why not learn how to make your own jewellery??!

New Developments, Suggestions, Competitions, Congratulations etc

Moderator: IBW Moderators

Why not learn how to make your own jewellery??!

Postby dink » Mon May 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi all,

My "Introduction to Jewellery Making" Workshops have been going very well and I have a few places left on the next one which will be held on Saturday, May 26th in the Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley from 10am until 12.45pm :)

At my workshops students learn the basic skills required to make jewellery and by the end will have created their own necklace, bracelet and earrings with a retail value of over €70.

The classes are small so there is plenty of opportunity for one-to-one tuition and I'm hoping that the skills learned will encourage students to continue making their own pieces. All equipment and materials will be supplied as well as notes with jewellery terms, tips and the best places to get the best value beads :)

The price for the workshop is €50 which also includes tea, coffee and refreshments. As there is limited availability I will need a €20 deposit to secure each place. This can be paid by paypal, cheque or postal order.

Please email me at fiona@dinkdesign.ie for more info or to book a place...

Thanks a mill,
Fiona
Attachments
workshop_collage.jpg
workshop_collage.jpg (174.98 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
dink

Business Name: Dink Design Jewellery
Business Description: Fiona at Dink Design creates unique and affordable jewellery using the finest semi-precious gemstones, freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals, czech & italian glass and sterling silver.

Return to Announcements, Competitions etc