Leather briefcases / holders

From Good Santa's to where to buy those wonderful knee length boots....

Moderator: IBW Moderators

Leather briefcases / holders

Postby Valerie » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:02 am

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have come across any nice leather briefcases or moreso, leather file holders in the Dublin / Munster area?

Any leads would be appreciated.

Valerie
Valerie

Leather file folders

Postby Maria68 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:08 am

Hi Valerie,
I have a supplier who I buy leather file folders through (we personalise them by embossing), but they are based in the UK, they are called Lichfield Leather. From your post I wasn't sure if you wanted to buy them wholesale in a large quantity or a small amount for personal use, if it's the latter then I could email you the pictures and pricing info of the ones I have, we carry 2 types (which I have just realised aren't on my site!) but anyway, one is a A4 size which holds pad (it has ring-binders) pens, cards and even can hold a phone and zip up completely to keep loose contents inside and the other is much thinner, holds A4 pad, (which slip in a cover - refillable) pens and cards and has a snap loop closure. The second one is more popular, but I like the first one because loose stuff doesn't fall out!

If you want to buy in greater quantity, I can dig out the details of the supplier, they are very reasonably priced and shipping is free.
Maria
Check out www.Monogram.ie for great personalised gifts.
Maria68
Most Valued Member
Most Valued Member

Postby TinaK » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:37 am

Hi Maria,
one is a A4 size which holds pad (it has ring-binders) pens, cards and even can hold a phone and zip up completely to keep loose contents inside

I'd be interested in this just for personal use 'cos I'm always dropping stuff - not very professional I know !! :oops:

When are you putting it up on your website?

Tina
www.stealthshield.ie
Did you know? 1 laptop is stolen every 53 seconds.... yours could be next.
TinaK

Return to Where can I get? (Non Business)