Clarion Hotel - Liffeyvalley

From Good Santa's to where to buy those wonderful knee length boots....

Moderator: IBW Moderators

Clarion Hotel - Liffeyvalley

Postby Sinead » Tue May 09, 2006 11:11 pm

Ladies and the few gents
Can I recommend this hotel please - great if you are going shopping - also not that far from town or airport. Stayed there by my lonesome last Friday night as had an all day conference in DCU on Sat. Anyway got to do some retail therapy in Liffeyvalley - got a fab take away from the Lemongrass which was eaten in my room - hate eating on my tod in hotel restaurants and room service is generally yuck anyway.

Lovely rooms - cost last Friday for room €89.

Hubby and I are going this Fri again as we (rather he) needs some new clothes for summer hols and it is €79 for the room.

It is as good as city centre - ok I know it is not quite the same but if you don't need to be centre it is brilliant value for a new hotel plus there is a leisure centre.
Sinead

Postby cris » Wed May 10, 2006 8:13 am

Sounds great! Love that it's beside Liffey Valley and that it has a leisure centre! Bewleys Newlands Cross is E79 and our favourite (Bewley's Leopardstown) is E89 so it's well within that price range! Must definately book it for the next Dublin trip - great idea to get the takeaway from lemongrass!! Yummy!
:D
www.CheckMate.ie
CheckMate Business Services
SortMyBooks training courses in Mayo, Galway and Dublin!

www.BlackberryVillage.ie
150 new products coming for Christmas! Email Newsletter@BlackberryVillage.ie to read about it first!
cris
Most Valued Member
Most Valued Member

Postby Sinead » Wed May 10, 2006 8:28 pm

Hmm - didn't I just pick the right location Cris and not Leopardstown :lol: :roll: :oops:
Sinead

Postby cris » Wed May 10, 2006 9:07 pm

Didn't you just!! Despite all my reccomendations - you'd have been a taxi driver's dream come true if you'd ended up in Leopardstown :lol: :lol:
www.CheckMate.ie
CheckMate Business Services
SortMyBooks training courses in Mayo, Galway and Dublin!

www.BlackberryVillage.ie
150 new products coming for Christmas! Email Newsletter@BlackberryVillage.ie to read about it first!
cris
Most Valued Member
Most Valued Member

Return to Where can I get? (Non Business)