SortMyBooks, DIY Book-keeping Training, WEXFORD, Feb 22nd

Contains details of training, networking and other events from earlier dates

Moderator: IBW Moderators

SortMyBooks, DIY Book-keeping Training, WEXFORD, Feb 22nd

Postby cris » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:06 pm

The SortMyBooks One-Day QuickStart Bookkeeping Class for Business Owners
will be held on Thursday February 22nd from 10am-5pm
at Wexford Education Centre, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford.

Objectives
To learn the basics of Bookkeeping and VAT. To learn how to complete the practical tasks of bookkeeping as simply as possible using SortMyBooks. To learn how to benefit from the information efficient bookkeeping can give you.

What happens in class?
The training takes place in a computer room, if participants prefer they can bring their own laptops.

Morning
Overview of Bookkeeping and VAT from a business owner's perspective followed by hands on training using SortMyBooks. You perform the practical tasks of entering daily takings or invoicing customers and recording money received from customers, entering purchase invoices for VAT, recording payments to suppliers and payments for wages or drawings, and completing a bank reconciliation. After that, you will see how your work has fed into customer statements, a collections report (who owes you money) , a creditors report (who do you owe money to) VAT3 (bi-monthly and annual ROTD), profit and loss and cashflow reports, sales and expense analyses and many other reports to help you see how your business is doing.

Afternoon
Using your own records, and with the benefit of one-to-one mentoring, you will set up your own accounts file in SortMyBooks and make a start on your books. Before you leave you will backup your file and take it home, ready to load onto your own computer.

Cost
The full cost of the workshop (including software!) is €590. Please contact us for information on funding in your area.
After class participants have access to the SortMyBooks support line for one year.

Testimonials...
Jacinta McCormick, JMC Kitchens, Fermoy, Cork.
“I do all the bookkeeping side of our business. I am not an accountant so I needed a simple solution that was easy to use and that anyone else would be able to pick up easily when I am away. I feel very confident using SortMyBooks, its simplicity is what appeals to me.

Jim Crowley Electrical, Mocel Farm Road, Cork.
“The training was very good and easy to follow. I wasn’t in to computers and I was concerned that I would fall behind but I was able to keep up no problem because of the small class size. I think SortMyBooks is fantastic, very easy to learn. SortMyBooks has made life a lot easier for doing sales invoices and VAT - for a small business like ours it is ideal.

Booking information
Phone us on 094 9257566 or email Cris@CheckMate.ie
Places are limited so booking is essential!

NEW! Nationwide One-to-One workshops
One-to-One SortMyBooks workshops are also available. Instead of you coming to us, we will come to you at a time and day that suits you and your business. Contact us for information on funding in your area.

Booking information
Phone us on 094 9257566, email Cris@CheckMate.ie or PM me here at IBW!
www.CheckMate.ie
CheckMate Business Services
SortMyBooks training courses in Mayo, Galway and Dublin!

www.BlackberryVillage.ie
150 new products coming for Christmas! Email Newsletter@BlackberryVillage.ie to read about it first!
cris
Most Valued Member
Most Valued Member

Return to Archived Training & Networking Events etc