Black Shitzu puppies

From Good Santa's to where to buy those wonderful knee length boots....

Moderator: IBW Moderators

Black Shitzu puppies

Postby Graffogecaprines » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Well, this morning our little Shitzu which we brought with us from the US passed away. I got her for our daughter years ago, and she was so small at the time, a little black bundle of fur that sat in the palm of your hand. My daughter is devastated. Been upset all day. I know that we have a trip to NY the end of the year, and money is tight, so putting the pennies aside for that. We have a bunch of good cats, and have two other dogs, golden lab/retriever cross and a mini jack russell. Does anyone know of a good breeder so that sometime next year we could get a shitzu pup? I have a thing about dogs, I like to see the parents and the temperment. I found the little shitzu very little trouble. I kept her hair cut short of course. I know there are lots of dogs at the pound, but I want a particular type of dog.
Bridget, The Caprine Scene, Goat's milk soap, chocolate, fudge, goat cart rides, petting pens and more to come - book early for your event! Now at Longford Indoor market weekly!
Graffogecaprines

Business Name: The Caprine Scene
Business Description: Goat milk soaps,chocolate, fudge, Goat and cart rides,petting pens,GNLTD.com, and more goat related stuff to come!

Postby Evelyne » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Poor you! Have you tried www.donedeal.ie they usually have a good selection of puppies for sale. Hope that helps.

Evelyne
For all your Wine, Champagne, & Hampers for all occasions.
www.throughthegrapevine.ie
info@throughthegrapevine.ie
Evelyne

Postby Lady » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:41 pm

I really feel for you and your little girl, similar thing happened to our son. Try contacting The Irish Kennell Club. Good luck.

http://www.ikc.ie/index.php
Quality remains long after price is forgotten

www.selectdigital.ie
Lady

Business Name: Select Digital Print Group
Business Description: Indoor & Outdoor Digital Print. Large format signage & display, exhibition, posters, showcards, point of sale, postcards, stationery, folders, flyers, leaflets. Irish Print Ward Winner 4 times

Thank you

Postby Graffogecaprines » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:11 am

Done Deal seems to have a lot, haven't seen any black ones, but we decided that we are going to wait till after the trip to NY as it is too soon. Im leaving it up to my daughter, she wants one that grabs her so it's going to be a tough one. She was 4 when we got Lacey as a puppy and now she's 14. She knows she wants a shitzu though. Thanks for your thoughts
Bridget, The Caprine Scene, Goat's milk soap, chocolate, fudge, goat cart rides, petting pens and more to come - book early for your event! Now at Longford Indoor market weekly!
Graffogecaprines

Business Name: The Caprine Scene
Business Description: Goat milk soaps,chocolate, fudge, Goat and cart rides,petting pens,GNLTD.com, and more goat related stuff to come!

Return to Where can I get? (Non Business)